happy blooming birthday.



Click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Creative Hop

Click HERE for the Essentials by Ellen Holiday 2015 Release Blog Hop


Hello!  Monday, already?!  I'm really not a purple girl so when a purple color challenge comes up, I try to play along to stretch my designing.  Personally, I think watercoloring makes everything look awesome and the more pooling the better...

cardstock:  recollection/110/ white,  bazzill marshmallow, american crafts glitter  stamps:  stampin' up you're wonderful & flower patch  ink:  ranger archival black, stampin' up white embossing powder  other:  spellbinders circles

All the stamps that I used are by Stampin' Up and they are from their photopolymer collection:

Flower Patch


You're Wonderful (retired)


Psssstttttt...remember to always check out the Stampin' up Weekly Specials and their Clearance Rack!



I was inspired by:




and...



Before you go...I wanted to let you know about a super special birthday celebration that is happening all this week over at Neat & Tangled!



There are some super special friends joining in the fun...remember, it all starts at the Neat & Tangled blog!

What's a celebration without prizes, check out all of these:

(1) $100 Gift Certificate to the Neat and Tangled shop chosen from commenters along hop
(2) $50 Gift Certificates to the Neat and Tangled shop chosen from commenters along hop
surprise giveaway on the Neat & Tangled Instagram page
surprise giveaway on the Neat & Tangled Facebook page

To enter to win be sure to leave comments all along the hop all week long!

Here's a peek at the newest sets released especially for the Birthday Celebration and are now available in the shop:














 As always, thanks for stoppin' by and I hope you have a great week!

Comments

Great water coloring Amy! The purple caught my eye ;>)
I love your card....I like purple and the watercolor technique is so cute!
Becca Cruger said…
Water coloring does make everything pOp! This is so pretty in that lavender! And curse you and your enabling ways! That multi star diecut looks so cool.
So gorgeous!! I am not a purple girl either ... but I always LOVE it when someone creates with it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Shelly said…
This is beautiful, Amy! I hear you about purple, though you ROCKED it! ;)
I Card Everyone said…
So pretty, amy... lovely purple addition to our CTS gallery - thank you!
=] Michele
Sylvia said…
Such a pretty water color bloom, Amy! Love the color purple! Happy Monday!
Rubeena I. said…
That's a pretty card, Amy! <3
Brandi R said…
Wonderful card! I agree....watercoloring does make everything look awesome! Love your layout ♥
Audrey Pettit said…
I tend to struggle with purple, too... but then I always think it looks so beautiful when I see someone rock it the way you have here! Love the watercoloring and love the white embossing! This is beautiful!
Your purple looks gorgeous, Amy! Love the layout and the gold stripe too. Thank you for playing alove with the Colour Me!
Lynn said…
Beautiful...I have a hard time with purple too...you rocked it!
Brandi said…
Beautiful card Amy. I love the purple and you are right, watercoloring makes everything better! Love the addition of the gold glitter band.
Angie Tieman said…
Oooooh, pretty! Nice job tackling the purple! I agree about the watercoloring!
Ceal said…
so pretty, Amy love the design. thanks for joining CMCC
Annette Allen said…
such a pretty card.. i love the watercoloring..
Bhavana said…
loved your card. very pretty blooms. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!!
Linda Breedlove said…
Love the watercoloring, Amy... so pretty!
Wow... the star die is amazing and the sequins are gorgeous!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
I LOVE you card! The purple water coloring with the touch of gold is just perfect!!
Jinny Newlin said…
I'm right there with you both accounts in your intro, girl! Such a beautiful number! Really love that shimmery, gold strip! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!
Antonia said…
Hi Amy,
It doesn't show that you're not a purple girl, your card turned out beautiful! That little bit of gold brings everything together. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me...!
Hugs Antonia
Happy Dance said…
I'm not much of a purple person either, but you've really made something special with those watercolors. Love that deep pooling toward the bottom of your focal point. Extra special card in my book. Really like this one. Bev
Deepti said…
Oh so pretty! Love the gorgeous water color Resist :)
Samantha Mann said…
so so so so pretty!! i agree - the watercolor DOES make everything just pop and work soooooo perfectly together!! love the emboss resist with the light purple!
jessica said…
So beautiful Amy!
Love the purple!
I really need to play with some watercolor!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Yuki said…
Such a pretty card!
Kim Heggins said…
Just so beautiful Amy...love your sweet purple flowers and that sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!
Amazing combo of color and sketch, this is an awesome take on the challenges. Funny that you aren't really a purple girl, I picked purple for your bday card because you like blackberry bliss, it muted out to a lighter color in the end.
Kristie Goulet said…
Lovely watercoloring, Amy!
Leigh Penner said…
Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!
wendipooh13 said…
so pretty!!!! LOVE the flower!!!!!
Michelle said…
I'm not really a purple girl either, but dang...this is gorgeous!
Cris G. said…
What a beautiful card! Love that big circle and flowers.