Curtain Call: Favorite






It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

PIN CUSHION


photo source: bhg.com

We have a new sponsor, STAMPlorations, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Pin Cushion!  A randomly selected participant in the Pin Cushion challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate to use at  STAMPlorations, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



I used the 



How can anyone resist a cupcake?!!!

cardstock:  papertrey ink  paper:  jillibean  stamps:  stamplorations/sketched cupcake  ink:  zing white  other:  papertrey ink vellum, mme enamel dots, jillibean tab

I was inspired by the construction of the pin cushions and brought the design into my base panel.  I layered 3 strips of paper onto the grey/green base.

I heat embossed the Sketched Cupcake on the vellum circle (inspired by the shape of the pin cushions) and 'sprinkled' it with enamel dots.

Here's the interior of the card:


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!


Pin Cushion Designers

Guest Designer, Melody Rupple




Comments

cm said…
Aren't those STAMPlorations cupcakes and cakes tooooo much fun! Your showcase here: charming! You've launched a cupcake craving...
Catching up has been a spectacular start to my day; every card and project pure delight. Highlights: your card with the 'make a snowman' envelope (I'm in love with that die set...one of these days I'll take the plunge and order), and your embroidery hoop tag. You are incredibly talented, my friend - and your generosity in sharing your gift with us, only heart-warming! Happy Saturday!
Hugs~c
Kristie Goulet said…
Love the cupcake on vellum!!!
Yuki said…
Super cute! And I agree, a cupcake does make everything better! :)
Melody said…
Cute! Love the embossed cupcake on the vellum and the little tab.
Amy Sheffer said…
Cute, Amy! Love how the cupcake looks on the vellum! The little enamel dots are so sweet!
Shelly said…
So sweet, Amy! Love your choice of papers and that cupcake...yum!
Becca Cruger said…
Awesome card! It's so soft and I love that little addition of the side tab. Plus, STAMPlorations is the bomb. Definitely going to have to take on this challenge. :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a SWEET card Amy. Love the white embossing on the vellum... the tab looks great.
Marisa said…
Great embossed vellum and love the tab.
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome Amy! I love how you embossed the cupcake on the vellum!!
Dotty Jo said…
Love, love, love your card! Totally delightful and so effective, Jo x
Annette Allen said…
so cute.. love that cupcake
wendipooh13 said…
that is de-lish!!! Adorable!!!
Lyn said…
I was going to say super sweet card but Nah.............Gorgeous is what I am thinking :)
Shery Russ said…
Super sweet card, Amy!
Anonymous said…
Adorale Amy!!
Anonymous said…
Oooh! I do love the colours you have chosen, and that delectable cupcake! Always so delightful receiving your posts and inspiration! This looks like a fun challenge. Am I organised enough to get an entry in on time...?
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh I love how you were inspired by the photo. I need to get back to doing challenges.
I love how you turned a pincushion into a cupcake- you go girl.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun use of the cupcake - great inside too :)
donna mikasa said…
Cupcake cuteness! Love this, Amy!
Shona Chambers said…
What a delicious cupcake stamp and love your strips of background paper. Gorgeous design!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, SO sweet and pretty! I LOVE the cupcake and LOVE the papers and colors!
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute, Amy! Love the yummy cupcake!