Chickaniddy Crafts: Mother

Post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Top Dog Dies/Whisker Graphics post.





Hello!

Today is my Chickaniddy Crafts Day!

My project for today focuses on the theme:  Mother

I had fun combining Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night and Twirly Girly Collections for today's card:

Supplies:  Paper (TG14OSO8; DN14OS12; DN14OS10) Mini Sticker Banners (DN14EB03; TG14EB03) Brads (DN14EB06; TG14EB06) Enamel Hearts (DN14EB07) Mini Sticker Sentiments (TG14EB05)

Don't you love how the two different collections flow together seamlessly?  I super LOVE all the texture on the card.


























The twine gives that portion of the card a banner look.  Isn't the enamel heart, well, delish?

The flower in the lower right circle has been reduced by one layer.

TIP:  The original embellishment in the lower right hand corner had 2 layers of flowers.  I made it smaller by removing the larger die cut layer.  It made it a smidge smaller so that it would fit perfectly on my card.  I'm saving the other layer to use in another project.  I can easily use another brad with it!


I using the Mini Sticker Sentiments!  The one I used on my card has been adhered with foam tape so it packs a punch!  Similar to the top 2 circles, those stickers are also on foam tape.

TIP:  Adding different 'heights' to your card is a great way to add visual interest.  foam tape is an easy way to accomplish this.

I can't wait to give this to my Momma.  Of course, it will come with a Starbucks Gift Card.  Earlier this year, we gave my Momma a new phone, an iPhone 5C (sad to say that I still only have a 4S!) and we're slowly teaching her new things.  This weekend I'm going to be introducing her to the Starbucks App...Life is Good.

Linking over at Paper Issues for their:



I'd love for you to leave me some bloggie love over on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog!



Comments

Janice said…
Very pretty, your Mom will love it!
Jingle said…
This is very cute!
Tracey McNeely said…
Love this so much Amy and what I would give for a moment inside that creative mind of yours! xoxo
super fun design my friend! I love all the different elements!
Kelly Griglione said…
oh I just love your mini collage on this card, Amy! Your mom will love it, of course!!
Greta said…
Sweet, sweet card & so unique--love it!
maria f. said…
This card could qualify as the definition of "sweet". And you even smuggled coffee onto it ;)
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh sweet!!! totally cuteness!!!
Rose said…
super sweet :)
Shannon J said…
Such a fun and sweet card - and awesome tips too!!!
Kelly said…
love all the little details on this. that enamel heart is ADORABLE!
Jean said…
What a sweet card - love these colors.
Ashley Horton said…
Gorgeous Amy! Love the circle design and how you embellished each one!
Deepti said…
aww this is so sweet and pretty at the same time, love the mix of embellishments and subtle colors :)
donna mikasa said…
So much eye candy on one little card! Your momma will love this!
This is beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the circles!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Pretty card! I love the soft feminine colors you used.
Lynn said…
Love all the sweet little elements on this card. I'm sure your mom will love it!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Loving your card Amy and the four different areas. Love all the texture.
Audrey Pettit said…
How adorable! I love all the little die cut "windows" here and how you dressed each one up with a different miniature vignette. Your mom is going to love this!
LOOOOOOOOOVE the circles with the cluster of embellies! YOU amaze me, AMY!!!!!!!!!! <3
cm said…
I know your mom totally loved this card, as do I! Super sweet, thoughtful, heart-warming...and paired with a Starbucks card! Awesome! Hugs~c